Before making a decision to remove unwanted hair by laser, you have to be sure that you know enough about all the advantages and disadvantages of this procedure.
- High level of effectiveness;
- Skin will not be inflicted It’s almost painful;
- This procedure is fast – it takes from several minutes to several hours (time depends on area of body involved);
- It fits to all sensitive zones (face, bikini, and breast);
- You can see a result immediately.
- At least 4-6 treatments will be needed;
- The effectiveness depends on skin’s color It’s still impossible to avoid the risk of skin burn;
- It’s quite expensive.
Laser hair removal is not suitable, if you have:
- Skin diseases;
- Ontological skin diseases;
- Cardiovascular system diseases;
- Infection diseases;
- Very dark or newly sunburn;
- Your age is under 17.
If you already had removed unwanted hair by laser, follow these recommendations:
- It’s not recommended to have sunbathes (natural and artificial) during the first 3 days after procedure;
- Before going for a walk, use a UV-filtered (not less than 30) sun-cream;
- During the first 3 days don’t go to sauna and swimming pool.